Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sports: Q&A with Mico Drew

Mico Drew enters his junior year as a defensive lineman for the Wingate University football team. Drew Spent the 2007 season as a redshirt. In high school, Drew was named to the All-District, All-Region, and All-Metro teams. I sat down with Drew and asked him a few questions about his personal life and what sort of an impact playing football has had on him.

Q .What’s a place you’ve never been to but would like to visit?
A: I’d really like to visit Florida, Miami in particular. I love spending time on the beaches.
Q .What’s the most important thing in the world to you?
A: Family. You can’t accomplish anything without family. Or respect. Both are pretty important.
Q: What’s your favorite food?
A: I love some pepperoni pizza.
Q. What do you want to be doing 10 years from now?
A: I want to be playing in the NFL. If I could choose a team, I’d want to play in Dallas for the Cowboys.
Q. Who was the person you were closest to while growing up?
A: My sister, probably because we’re about the same age and we both love doing a lot of the same things.
Q. Complete this sentence: The accomplishment I’m most proud of is…
A: Graduating from Highland Springs (Virginia) High School.
Q. And just for fun…What’s the last show you watched on TV?
A: Man, the last show….not on ESPN or Sports Center…"The Mighty Ducks " was on yesterday. I love the old movies.

-- Chris Siers

No comments:

Post a Comment